BLOG SEARCH

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Peace in the Storm

I was in the process of establishing myself a "bloggist," but with work, family, and then my granny being ill and then finally going on to Glory, so much has transpired!
 Through life's circumstances and the trials of life, I am learning to have patience. I am also gaining peace. In the midst of turmoil, opposition, adversity, struggles, loss and heartbreak- I've got JOY!
Real joy comes from knowing Christ an what He is to YOU personally.
HE is a strongtower and a refuge. With my granny passing, I have learned to depend on God and call Him much more. God promised to give us peace that passeth all understanding.
We can go through our tests and trials but when we know God and He knows us, we can be assured that in the midst of he fire, we come out and come out as pure gold!
If you know God, stay saved; if you don't know God, He came to save the lost. It is not too late!
Pray for me and our global economy and I will keep you in my thoughts and more importantly, my prayers.
##make your calling an election sure
:-)

2 comments:

  1. Its amazing how God can give us strength, console us, give us peace, and joy in my heart! I will continue to pray for you as you continue to pray for me! #Kingdom Mindset

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I will do the same unto you. It is quite wonderful, that although we go through different things in life, God is and continues to be MORE THAN ENOUGH.
    ##WOW##
    ##IM.IN.AWE##

    ReplyDelete