BLOG SEARCH

Saturday, September 1, 2012

First Entry

I actually created this blog over a year and a half ago! I am not the most technologically savvy individual but I guess I have got to overcome that sense of "overwhelmingness" when it comes to computing and imputing information :D !!!
I am a mother, teacher, and blogger of all things! I am a Christian and I believe that in today's society, the moral is low and many young women do not know their place in society, let alone their purpose in God. With that idea in mind, I wanted to create this blog site. To allow myself and other women to voice their opinions and their struggles about everyday issues and concerns that pursue; from fashion to faith. So- feel free to comment or leave questions, posts, about any topics or discussions on this blog site. I am still working on it so please be patient! Please: ONLY POSITIVE POSTS ARE ALLOWED. NO NEGATIVE POSTS :D Let's keep it friendly!

No comments:

Post a Comment